My husband seems to be having an allergic reaction to something but we haven t changed soap laundry detergent etc he has small red bumps all over his face the inside crook of one elbow his genitals and a patch on each thigh he is taking Benadryl but doesn

Dr. John Despain
Dermatology

In brief: Dermatitis

Sounds like dermatitis to me as well, and thinking of laundry or personal care products is smart.
May have become allergic to things that he was not prior, or maybe something you are not thinking about. Be suspicious of any new medications as well. Consider using hypoallergenic soaps and a topical Hydrocortisone cream and if persists seek some help from a derm.

In brief: Dermatitis

Dr. John Despain
Dr. John Despain