My three year old has a stomach bug with vomiting. Is it ok to give her a small piece of my Zofran or reglan (metoclopramide)?

Dr. Ben DiRusso
Pharmacology

In brief: No

Both Reglan (metoclopramide) and zofran are powerful medications and should only be used under the direct supervision of a physician.
These medications are typically prescribed in extreme or unique circumstances. Contact you pediatrician for follow up care regarding your child's current condition..

In brief: No

Dr. Ben DiRusso
Dr. Ben DiRusso
Dr. William Moore

In brief: NO!

If it is so severe that you feel that she needs treatment, she needs to be evaluated by a pediatrician.
Please, do not ever give her prescription medicines unless they were prescribed for her. Children are not little adults. Please, have her seen by a physician.

In brief: NO!

Dr. William Moore
Dr. William Moore
Dr. Adam Levy