Can high blood pressure affect my erections?

Yes. & so can other conditions: smoking, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol (can narrow arteries to penis), medications (bp meds, antidepressants to name a couple). If not already seeing doc about bp, make appt to get it under control. There are BP meds that do not affect erections. Can also prescribe meds to enhance erections, if needed.
Kidney disease. Noticing blood when wiping is not usually a sign of early renal disease. It does warrant a thorough evaluation by your doctor and/or a urologist to identify the source of bleeding. www.peedoc.com @drhtay.