Im 22 and today after a bowel movement I saw black or maybe dark green lleafy objects in my stool its colon cancer?

Dr. Tracy Berg
Surgery

In brief: Is it colon cancer?

Colon cancer is diagnosed under a microscope by a pathologist looking at a piece of your colon.
That piece is collected during colonoscopy, where the inside of your colon is visualized, any polyps, or masses are biopsied and sent to path. Your age is low risk. Your dark, tarry stool, is a symptom. If persists, take a sample to your doc, test it for blood, if positive, doc will order colonoscopy.

In brief: Is it colon cancer?

Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. Tracy Berg

In brief: No

Probably just bile stained indigestible debris from a salad you ate within the previous week.

In brief: No

Dr. Vicken Poochikian