Does a navel piercing causes you to have s cyst, weight gain?

Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Yes and no

Umbilical piercings can develop cysts, which are easily treatable.
They have no significant impact on weight.

In brief: Yes and no

In brief: Has the piercing

fully healed? Do you have signs of infection? Where is the possible cyst? Weight gain - no.

In brief: Has the piercing

Dr. Elisabeth Goodall
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Does not explain weight gain

I am assuming when you say you have a cyst, that the cyst is around the area of the piercing.
Not having the advantage of examining you i don't know if this is infected or not. I recommend that you remove the belly ring immediately, and gently cleanse the area around the navel. If the skin is red or if there is any discharge or blood from the area, i urge you to seek medical attention right away.

In brief: Does not explain weight gain