What is the survival rate of stomach cancer in its early stage?

Dr. David Kwon
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Unfortunately...

It really depends on the total staging of the gastric cancer.
"early stage" might mean something different for you and me. If you have the t stage, nodal stage, and metastasis information, it will help clarify what stage and survival rates.

In brief: Unfortunately...

Dr. David Kwon
Dr. David Kwon
Dr. Edward Gold

In brief: NCI SEER Data

2001-2007, all races, both sexes stage at diagnosis stage distribution 5-year relative survival (%) localized (confined to primary site) 61.
5 regional (spread to regional lymphnodes) 27 distant (cancer has metastasized) 3.7 unknown (unstaged) 16.

In brief: NCI SEER Data

Dr. Edward Gold
Dr. Edward Gold
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery