What is the probability of getting skin cancer from a sunbed?

Definitely possible. There have now been studies showing that young women who regularly use tanning beds have an increased risk for melanoma later on. Use of tanning beds also prematurely ages the skin. Avoid them.
Overall, low. Going strictly by the numbers, many more people go to tanning beds then get cancer. However, the more sun/tanning bed exposure you have, the higher the risk. A family history of skin cancer and lighter natural skin tones also increase the risk. The best answer is to avoid tanning beds, save your skin and improve your appearance down the road.
Too high. Although the actual probability of cancer from limited exposure is relatively low, it is much higher than if you don't use a tanning bad! why take the risk?
1.5 to 2.5x increase. Using a tanning bed increases your chance of developing a basal cell carcinoma by 1.5 times and a squamous cell carcinoma by 2.5 times. You are literally paying someone to give you skin cancer and cause you to prematurely age your skin.
Numbers vary. However, using a sunbed, especially at a young age, has been shown to increase your chances of getting skin cancer. Skin cancer is most common in fair skinned individuals and increases the closer you live to the equator.