What is the possibility of a women going into remission for breast cancer without any treatment?

Dr. Devon Webster
Internal Medicine - Oncology
In brief: Very low
It depends on the type of breast cancer, the size, and the stage.
If the cancer is stage 0 (dcis, or ductal carcinoma in situ), there's a chance it may not progress. The few studies on this topic show that women with invasive breast cancer, stage i or higher, who choose only alternative therapies ultimately die from breast cancer. With treatment we can cure most breast cancer!

In brief: Very low
Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics
In brief: I believe rare
As a woman i would not ever take that chance.
As a physcian i would recommend the standard of care for a particular type of breast cancer. I personally do not know of any invasive breast cancers that have gone into complete remission or cure? Without treatment. Maybe, those patients do exist? I have been a physician for almost 32 years. I do believe in the mind--body connection and spirituality.

In brief: I believe rare
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Gregory Ginn
I agree. There have been several studies done regarding holistic medicine alone, holistic and medical/surgical treatment, and no treatment. By far the no treatment group faired far worse than the holistic plus medical/surgical groups. I would urge you to explore all modalities available then make a personal decision.
Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgery - Oncology
In brief: Unlikely
It would be unlikely.

In brief: Unlikely
It would be unlikely.
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery