I used an antibacterial black soap on my face to get rid of acne and my skin didn't react to well to it. Two days later my skin started to peel off.Then im getting these facial scabs that really burn.Im using aloe vera right now but it dosent seem to work

Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: 1st/2nd degree burn

You describe a first or deep first or superficial second degree burn from using the soap.
Just like a sun burn it takes time to heal. Usually 7-10 days if not infected. Keep the area clean, try not to touch it, wash your hands frequently, and let your skin heal. Topical antibiotics like neosporin or bactroban (mupirocin) aid in the healing without promoting infection.

In brief: 1st/2nd degree burn

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology

In brief: Steroid

You probably need a topical steroid that your dermatologist can prescribe to you.

In brief: Steroid

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
If the soap contains benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, those could have caused the irritation and skin peeling which may not be a bad thing. Acne treament causes exfoliation as a benefit.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian