What could cause my finger tips to feel bruised and "stabbing" pain in my hands and feet?

Dr. Faramarz Hidaji
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Neuropathy

Pain in fingertips and toes could be poor blood flow or nerve damage.
These symptoms result from diabetes, high blood pressure and blood vessel diseases like raynauds. Sounds like its time for you to seek medical care.

In brief: Neuropathy

Dr. Faramarz Hidaji
Dr. Faramarz Hidaji

In brief: Neuropathy

Could be neuropathy.
Do you have any conditions affecting your back. There are other causes as well. See your physician to be evaluated.

In brief: Neuropathy

Could be neuropathy.
Dr. Ronald Oberman
Dr. Ronald Oberman
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Sounds like

Thats what i would be evaluated for. This can be the result of a systmeic disease like diabeties, or a problem stemming from your back. You can try your internist first or a neurologist to help you.

In brief: Sounds like

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery