My right side under my rib cage near my back.Hurts when you push on it. I do have fatty liver from being obese but I am dieting and losing weight. ?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Integrative Medicine

In brief: Liver sludge

Fatty liver is due to sugary foods, and liver pain is usually due to liver sludge with stone formation.
Need to clean the liver frequently. To help with liver pain use phosphatidyl choline and betaine hcl - betaine hcl with make the bile flow and phosphatidyl choline lubricates so liver pain gets better. Initial dosing might be higher hcl 4gm twice daily and phoscholine will need 2gm twice daily.

In brief: Liver sludge

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Su Fairchild
Integrative Medicine

In brief: Gallbladder?

Have your gallbladder checked out.
It could be due to something else, but start with gallbladder. Phoschol and taurine support bile production. If gallbladder dysfunction, rule out hypothyroidism and insufficient stomach acid.

In brief: Gallbladder?

Have your gallbladder checked out.
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Adam Smith