What is small antero septal ischemia vs. Attenutaion? Does it mean a heart attack? What is a left ventricle hypertrophy?

Many questions. Check with your doc asap ischemia means clogged arteries. Heart attack means closed arteries! lvh usually means high blood pressure for many years. Check with your doc asap.
Lvh. Sounds like you had a nuclear stress with a small anterior perfusion defect )not uncommon especially in people with more breast tissue). Cardiologist should clarify whenever possible & many newer nuke cameras are capable of attenuation correction which aids in caricaturing. Image interpretation is highly subjective. Lvh is hypertrophy of the left ventricle. Seek further evaluation antreatment.