I have a bad tooth ache when I eat something hard, what does it mean?

See your dentist. Hi alexander. This could be several things from a tooth abscess to a severe gum infection to a fractured tooth. All of them requiring different treatment. Call up your dentist for an evaluation as soon as you can. I hope this helps.
Hard to say. You might have a cavity, a cracked tooth, an abscessed tooth, or a gum problem. Contact your dentist as soon as possible, as it is likely to get worse without treatment. It may be easily fixable at this point, but the longer your wait the less options you will have. Call today.
See a dentist. Could be a defective filling, a cracked tooth or an infected tooth. However, your dentist will determine the cause quickly.
Tooth pain-chewing. If a tooth hurts when you eat something hard, it can mean several different things. The tooth could be cracked, or there could be an underlying infection, the tooth could be loose and impinging on the gums, or there could be a loose filling that is moving when you chew.