Hi I still have a slight bump and pain near my eyebrow after an eric fall 6 weeks ago, which left me with an awful black eye. Should I b worried?

Dr. Faramarz Hidaji
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Hematoma

You have a subperiosteal hematoma.
This is a bleed under the covering of the bone (called periosteum). It may be tender for another 6-8 weeks. I would also consider a fracture as a possibility. If their is any misplacement of the bony structures of her face.

In brief: Hematoma

You have a subperiosteal hematoma.
Dr. Faramarz Hidaji
Dr. Faramarz Hidaji
Dr. Yale Kanter
Ophthalmology

In brief: Head trauma

If this is the only residual i would wait a few more weeks and this should show signs of lessening and clearing.
If not then it would be wise to see your family doctor for any further care.

In brief: Head trauma

Dr. Yale Kanter
Dr. Yale Kanter