Squishy nipple-like growth on inner thigh looks whiteish at the top but just flattens out a little when I try to pop it. Hurts a little when touched?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology

In brief: Fibroma

Sounds like a common benign fibroma, and the tenderness is probably due to your trying to pop it! so don't do that anymore.
A dermatologist will be able to tell you if it is that or something else, and will be able to remove it for you if that is indicated.

In brief: Fibroma

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Prob skin tag/wart

Thus is most likely a skin tag which occurs very commonly in this area but it could be a variety of other lesions.
I would consult with your internist, family practitioner, or a dermatologist for a definitive diagnosis.

In brief: Prob skin tag/wart

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik