What are the complications of parathyroid adenoma?

Many. If the adenoma produces extra parathyroid hormone, you can have high calcium concentration in your blood which can cause many symptoms and conseuquences including: constipation, abdominal pain, fatigue, musle weakness/twiches, renal insufficiency, excessive urination and dehydration, kidney stone production, osteoporosis, memory loss, depression...It needs to be evaluated and taken seriously.
Hypercalcemia. There are also cardiac issues, increase risk of breast and prostate cancers. Surgical treatment is simple outpatient procedure which can be done with a 3/4 inch incision.