Hi I recently had an ectopic pregnancy and I want to know if I'm experiencing the same thing or am I having a normal pregnancy or am I pregnant at all?

Check with OB/GYN! The rates of recurrent ectopic pregnancy after single dose methotrexate, salpingectomy, and linear salpingostomy were 8, 10, and 15%, respectively, among women who attempted to conceive again. Seek early care with a gynecologist and check serial beta HCG levels and transvaginal sonograms until intrauterine viable pregnancy is determined conclusively. Take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily!