How often can I give my 6 month old infant glycerol? She's over 8kgs and hasn't had a proper bm in a few days I gave her glycerol yesterday

In brief: Constipation?

I'm assuming that you mean glycerin suppositories for constipation.
Every once in a while these are ok to give. If you are giving one every few days you should try and figure out how to relieve the constipation. Likely you have started some solids by now. Consider giving a small amount of undiluted fruit juice 2-4 oz or a smushed up fresh fruit. Just stay away from bananas.

In brief: Constipation?

Dr. Julia Stanford
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

In brief: Not regularly

Glycerin suppositories can be used in infants occasionally if they are constipated and seeming uncomfortable.
However, I do not recommend using them regularly (not every day). If you use it once and she doesn't stool, then follow up with your md.

In brief: Not regularly

Dr. Shontae Buffington