Blue spots on lips?

Venous lakes. Blue spots on the lips are usually caused by dilated small veins.
Phlebectasis/ venous. lakes? These lesions need to be visualized & a history needs to be obtained in order to make an accurate diagnosis. Sometimes lab testing or biopsy is necessary.
Venous lakes. Most of the time these collections of blood vessels called venous lakes and can be treated with laser. If in doubt ask your primary care doctor. If they are in doubt have them refer you to a specialist. A dermatologist, facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon should be able to help you.