Im having chest pain on my left side under my breast and dizziness and sometimes numbness of my left arm.. What could this be?

Dr. Paul Sucgang

In brief: Heart Condition

Chest pain on the left side with numbness in the left arm and dizziness could possiblys signal a medical emergency.
At the worst, this could be an impending heart attack. At best, it could be angina which is still a heart condition that could lead to worse outcomes including death. My suggestion, visit your local er if this continues to occur.

In brief: Heart Condition

Dr. Theresa-Ann Clark

In brief: Heart attack

Depending on your personal and family medical history and age, you may be having a heart attack.
Classic signs are sweating, nausea, shortness of breath, left-sided chest pain, numbness and tingling of the left arm. Women may experience heartburn symptoms only. Other causes could be lung, gallbladder, chest muscles, nerve impingement problems. You need evaluation asap at an emergency room.

In brief: Heart attack

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine