Black little dots in stool. Would colon cancer stools be thin one day then be normal the next? I did have blood in stools for two days only last week

In brief: Not sure

I am assuming that you do not have a significant family history for colon cancer.
Colon cancer can result in thin stools but i would think that they stay that way. Blood in the stool can indicate possible colon tumor(polyp) or cancer but it not very common for patients your age.I would reccomend that you see a dr. To find out the cause of your bleeding.Internal hemorrhiods could be a cause.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Wendell Goins
Dr. Wendell Goins

In brief: Possible

Need to see your doctor for complete physical examination, tests endoscopy, .

In brief: Possible

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Adam Smith