Hello I have been moving my jaw as bad habit for a while now and for the past few days my right TMJ hurts and I feel full ness in ear what shold I do?

Dr. Gary Lederman
Dentistry

In brief: Rest

Try to stop the movement that makes you uncomfortable.
Moist heat, rest, antiinflammatories like ibuprophen might help. Soft diet and avoid extreme movements like yawning. If it persists see a dentist knowledgeable in TMJ problems.

In brief: Rest

Dr. Gary Lederman
Dr. Gary Lederman
Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Rest

You probably strained the joint by your movements.
Needless to say you should try to break the habit which is easier said then done. The goal is to give the over worked joint a rest. You could also try moist hot compresses and nsaid's.

In brief: Rest

Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Stop habit.

Stop the bad habit and see a TMJ expert.
Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.

In brief: Stop habit.

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia

In brief: See a specialist

I recommend you see a tmj/tmd specialist.
Better to see soon rather than wait because your symptoms may get worse.

In brief: See a specialist

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Vicken Poochikian

In brief: Try Aleve (naproxen)

For few days try Aleve (naproxen) or advil, if not improving see an ear doctor.You may have one side ear infection as well.
Meanwhile change your bad habits.

In brief: Try Aleve (naproxen)

Meanwhile change your bad habits.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian
Dr. Vicken Poochikian
Dr. Jack Hinkle