I have a tiny lump in my right testicle, no pain or discomfort.. Since 1 month..Do I need to visit a doctor..?

Dr. Marc Hirsch

Most likely you have discovered the coil of your spermatic cord on your testicle, the epididymus.
It is the most common tiny lump on the testicle. Yes, you should have it looked at. If there is doubt by the doctor you may need a testicular sonogram.

Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Marc Hirsch

In brief: Probably

Lumps and bumps in the epididymis (the tubular structure behind and above the testicle) are common and almost always benign, but lumps in the testicle itself are worrisome.
You should see your doctor for an exam and likely an ultrasound as well, and you may need a referral to a local urologist.

In brief: Probably

Dr. John Tillett
Dr. John Tillett
Dr. Adam Smith