How can u make contractions stronger? Iv been having contractions for five days now and everytime they seem to be getting stronger it stops! help?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: CALL YOUR OB !!!!

If you are far enough 39 weeks you may want to get induced, depending on the situation I do this for my patients, and it is safe to do at or after 39 weeks, what you are describing can happen before you actually go into labor but call your OB ! they may want to tell you things you can do to help the contraxcions if you are far enough along , i tell only my pts certain things they can try.

In brief: CALL YOUR OB !!!!

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Adam Levy