Is hydatidiform mole hereditary?

No. A hydratidiform mole occurs in a molar pregnancy. This is an abnormal form of pregnancy where a egg that had lost its dna becomes fertilized by sperm (complete mole) or an egg becomes fertilized by two sperm or a sperm that has duplicated itself (partial mole). Molar pregnancies occur randomly, in about 1/1000 pregnancies, and cannot survive. They can develop into choriocarcinoma, a form of cancer.
Molar pregnancy. In general it is not. There are case reports of familial events (ie, seven molar pregnancies in 6 sisters).