I need some dr. S to get together & research how to fix my hips. Been told my condition is very rare. Out of 20+ dr. S none know what to do. Please hel?

University Hospital. I am sure they have given it a lot of thought. Rare cases that have no easy solution should be seen at a university hospital and you have a great one at univ of washington up there. Get your doctor to refer you to the teaching hospital and if there is anything to do they will get you on the right track. Good luck.