I'm a 15 year old boy, 156 pounds and 5'2.My mom is 5'2 and my dad is 5'7.What is my predicted height ?

Dr. Charles Davant

In brief: Closer to your Dad

How about your grandparents--and do you have older siblings? There's this thing called "regressing to the mean" that says you'll be closer to average than your folks.
If you need to know an x-ray of your wrist will give you a "bone age" and let you know what to expect.

In brief: Closer to your Dad

Dr. Charles Davant
Dr. Charles Davant

In brief: Depends

Expected height from parent stature is equal to the average parent height (m+d/2) + 2.
5 inches for males. This calculates to 67" for based on genes. This is only a basic predicted height. Some very tall or very short people come from normal sized parents, & a life's medical issues can slow the growth of anyone.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Cindy Juster