How fast does a spindle cell sarcoma grow?

Lots of variety. The term "spindle cell" sarcoma is a generic descriptive term that doesn't really give enough information. It would be like asking, "i saw a convertible, how fast can it go?" additional testing often reveals exactly what kind of sarcoma, and then once you know that, you can more accurately discuss the prognosis and the treatment.
Not a diagnosis. This is not a diagnosis commonly used and you should have your pathology checked by an expert. I am an MD Anderson trained pathologist with expertise in sarcoma. Please contact if you a free opinion david.stockman@orthopath.com.
Depends. It truly depends. Some spindle cell sarcomas can have much more aggressive growth doubling in several weeks to a month or two. Some spindle cell sarcomas can be more indolent doubling in size in three to 6 months.