Can a recurring pain in the leg just above the ankle area due to fluid in the bone is the cause be cured?

Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry

In brief: Most likely

This depends on your diagnosis from your doctor. If you have swelling in the bone due to fluid, this can usually be treated either by aspiration or immobilization.
If this is some form of bone infection, than antibiotics, and if some sort of bone tumor, than possible surgical treatment. See your doctor.

In brief: Most likely

Dr. Randy Lisch
Dr. Randy Lisch
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Fluid in the bone?

I have never heard that expression nor know what it means.
I have heard of "bone marrow edema" which means the marrow of the bone is swollen and that is something that will go away with proper treatment.

In brief: Fluid in the bone?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass