How to treat an Achilles tendon injury?

Rest. In the acute stage rest, ice.Compression, elevation. Mri to make sure there is no tear. Achilles tendon injuries are difficult to treat. They take time to heal.
Depends. Achilles tendon "injuries" may include complete ruptures, degenerative tears, tendonosis, and tendonitis. Treatment varies significantly depending on the injury.
Depends . On what type of injury: strain, bruise, tear or rupture. Some injuries can be treated with rest or anti-inflammatory medications. More sever injuries require prolonged immobilization or surgery.