What should I do while interviewing a pediatrician?

In brief: Look for a feeling

My website, mackoulpediatricsfortmyers.
Com has a list of questions and things to look for when interviewing a new pediatrician or practice. Go with your gut, if you are uncomfortable, chances are that your child will be as well. Is the office clean? Is there a separate sick and well entrance? Do the hours work with your schedule? Can i call after hours?

In brief: Look for a feeling

My website, mackoulpediatricsfortmyers.
Dr. Annette St. Pierre-MacKoul
Dr. Annette St. Pierre-MacKoul
Dr. Joseph Cohen

In brief: Have fun

Most pediatricians are very happy people who work with children and have a very nice disposition that is very compatible with new parents.
Iran's biggest recommendation is to have a good time ask questions and be involved in finding out how your doctor feels about certain topics like immunization, antibiotics, child development, herbal therapy.

In brief: Have fun

Dr. Joseph Cohen
Dr. Joseph Cohen