How can I increase my milk supply?

Empty breasts fully. If you are able to empty your breasts with each feeding or follow each feeding with pumping to release the final milk, your body will continue to increase milk production. Keep yourself well hydrated and nourished at all times and nurse frequently.
Lots of ways. Drinking plenty of fluids and trying not to stress about not having enough milk helps the most! You can also try teas with fenugreek or milk thistle. If you have a breast pump, pumping after your baby nurses also helps.