How can uterine cancer be treated with alternative medicine?

Complimentary med. Your cancer cannot be treated by alternative medicine. Unless the tumour is removed and all routes of metastasis are removed. Herbs and plants can provide palliative therapy. But they are not toxic enough to treat a tumour. Otherwise they will kill good tissue.
Reframe question. I would re-frame the question as -- @hat are effective therapies for uterine cancer? Alternative to what? Whatever the therapy utilized, one must ask about the evidence for the potential risks and benefits.