If I have had a previous preterm birth, does that mean I will have another one?

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
In brief: Increased risk
Your risk is higher than normal.
Depending on the circumstances of the previous birth, you should ask your doctor about Progesterone injections to help decrease your risk.

In brief: Increased risk
Your risk is higher than normal.
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Alan Patterson
In brief: Depends on the reaso
Reason , but it means u are more at risk for one but you should be watched closely and your OB or peri- natologist will be checking your cervical length closely and monitoring u cause now you can get on im progesterone- fda approved to prevent premature labor, but speak with your OB before u get preg so u can get an idea of the plan.

In brief: Depends on the reaso
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Adam Levy