Does mobile phone radiation cause brain tumors?

Dr. Edward Gold

In brief: Uncertain

There is no hard evidence but it is the subject of continuing investigation.

In brief: Uncertain

Dr. Edward Gold
Dr. Edward Gold
Dr. Paul Cohen
As of today there is no concrete studies; and the reports that have come out are conflicting. However; the definitive studies are being done so my advise would be to Never hold the device to your ear; use a headset or earpiece. Always try to utilize the phone with the hghest level of signal which allows yourr device to work better and lessens the field it generates.
Dr. Helmy Guirgis
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Not so far but...

I agree that so far, there is no evidence in adults.
However, it is not yet clear whether prolonged cellular usage for many years by youngsters will cause brain cancers the skull of children is thin and their brains are in the process of growth and development. The risk is there. The question therefore is yet to be answered in children.

In brief: Not so far but...

Dr. Helmy Guirgis
Dr. Helmy Guirgis
Dr. Peter Kurzweil