What injuries can an infant get by forceps?

Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology

In brief: See below

I assume you mean a forceps delivery.
If so the injuries can be to the soft tissues around the baby's head, such as face and scalp. There can be tension related injuries due to the pressure used to extract the child. This can involve injuries to the nerves of the arm/neck which can result in torticolis. These injuries, and their relative risks, can be explained by your obstetrician.

In brief: See below

I assume you mean a forceps delivery.
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Joseph Bouvier

In brief: See below

During birth, if forceps are used, theoretical risks include facial paralysis (temporary and permanent) due to pressure form the forceps on the head/face of the infant, lacerations, abrasions, bruises, etc.
To the area where the forceps were place on the child.

In brief: See below

Dr. Joseph Bouvier
Dr. Joseph Bouvier
Dr. Shontae Buffington