What happened at komen foundation for breast cancer screening?

Dr. Regina Hampton
Breast Surgery

In brief: Still there

The komen foundation still provides money to organizations to provide screening mammograms.
I recommend checking iwth your local health department to programs. Komen relies on donations to keep providing this worthwhile services.

In brief: Still there

Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Regina Hampton

In brief: They do great job

Susan komen gets breast ca in her thirties and dies in her thirties, due to lack of awareness, treatment choices is the genesis , over billion dollars were well spent, many lives were saved, .
Due to cure support of planned parenthood, trapped in political controversy, major leaders resigned, great organisations will never die, and are needed to save more woman.

In brief: They do great job

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Adam Levy