Can you get ovarian cancer after a hysterectomy?

Yes. "hysterectomy " technically means removal of the uterus, not the ovaries and the uterus. A bso (bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy) means removal of both ovaries and fallopian tubes. Even if the ovaries have been removed, there is a very small chance that ovarian cancer can develop from cells that line the abdominal cavity. This chance is much less than 1 in 100.
Yes. A hysterectomy and even tubal ligation appear to reduce the risk of ovarian cancer significantly. It does not eliminate the risk. Even when taking out the ovaries during hysterectomy, a remnant may remain behind and grow into ovarian cancer. Also the lining of the inside of the abdomen called peritoneum may grow to a similar disease to ovarian cancer.