Should I pop the blisters from second degree burn?

Great Question. Not even all burn units agree on this. However, i would suggest that you don't pop it, but have it seen by an appropriate specialist.
No. Second degree burns are injuries that damage the superficial layers of the skin, but leave the deeper layer intact with the ability to heal. The blister that forms is sterile, and will remain so as long as you keep the area clean and protected. With larger burns (> 2cm) you can apply a medication called silvadene (silver sulfadiazine), which is an antiti-bacterial compound. I recommend seeing a md.