Feet and hand numbness. Diabetic. Neuropathy?

Perhaps. Sensory neuropathy is broken down into large fiber (loss of sensation, loss of proprioception) and small fiber (burning, tingling sensation). Most patient’s state the numbness starts at the tips of the toes and slowly works it way up the legs. When it gets to the level of the knee you start to get the loss of sensation in the tips of the finger ANS then the hand, .
Could be. Neuropathy is a common problem in diabetes. Your dr. Can treat this before it progresses.
Possibly. Conditions involving back, b-12 deficiency anemia, excessive alcohol use as well as other conditions can also be responsible for these symptoms. See your physician for evaluation.
Could be... Numbness can occur from various reasons. Some potential causes include vitamin deficiency, nerve damage, nerve compression, and alcohol over consumption, side effects of different medications, or as a result of different systemic medical conditions. Get evaluated by a professional to determine the exact cause of the neuropathy in order to obtain the best possible treatment.
Pain, numbness. . When diabetics have uncontrolled blood sugars their nerves pay the price over time. It's unfortunately very common to have tingling, burning, and numbness, and once it happens it's impossible to get normal sensation back. Some medications reduce the tingling, but nothing can reverse numbness.