How do I cope with my discomfort and my large belly late in pregnancy?

Dr. Megan Bird

In brief: Baths, support belts

The last few weeks of pregnancy can be really tough on a mom. Floating in a tub, pool or a hot tub that is not heated will really feel great.
Support belts can help lift and relieve pain while you are up and about. Don't forget to get lots of rest as well. At night, try a full body pillow to cushion everywhere.

In brief: Baths, support belts

Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Patience

The last four weeks are rough for many women especially when you are big and oh so uncomfortable.
It will be over soon. My best answers are to see a chiropractor and an acupuncturist. Both can help relieve pressure.

In brief: Patience

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Steven Seres