What's the best sports bra for a woman with breast implants?

Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Find your best match

Just like the fact that the same implant will look different on two different women, the same bra will not fit all women with implants the same.
You have to find the bra that you are most comfortable in, usually through trying different bras on.

In brief: Find your best match

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No perfect bra

Many of my patients prefer the warner's line of bras but when it comes to exercise, many indicate a preference for the t "moving comfort" line.
There is no perfect bra and even thought the mystere no. 9 was designed for women with implants, my patients have not necessarily preferred this product.

In brief: No perfect bra

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. David Levens
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Most are fine

Following breast implant surgery, most plastic surgeons recommend a soft, supportive, non-underwire type bra for the first few weeks.
Any simple "jog bra" or standard "sports bra" will work well. By 4-6 weeks any type of bra including underwire is fine. There really is very little evidence that the type of bra is critical to the final result and more a matter of patient comfort/surgeon routine.

In brief: Most are fine

Dr. David Levens
Dr. David Levens
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: One that fits well

There are a number of good brands of sports bras.
Champion, enell, anita - to name a few.

In brief: One that fits well

Champion, enell, anita - to name a few.
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Lots of support

Make sure whatever bra you sue gives you plenty of support to prevent the breasts from bouncing.
In the first 6 weeks after breast augmentation, i recommend a sports bra that opens in the front since you shouldn't lift your arms for about 2 - 3 weeks after surgery.

In brief: Lots of support

Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Adam Levy