Are there medications that shrink ovarian cysts?

Likely no. I am not aware of medications that can shrink ovarian cysts. Many cysts, however, may resolve on their own. Birth control pills may reduce the chance of developing new cysts in the future.
Contraceptive pills. Combined oral contraceptive pills may regulate the menstrual cycle, prevent the formation of follicles that can turn into cysts, and possibly shrink an existing cyst, and may reduce your risk of ovarian cancer. in many cases, especially if you have no symptoms like pain, you can wait and see if the cyst goes away on its own within a few months. Your doctor may recommend periodic ultrasounds.