Is group therapy effective?

Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Addiction Medicine

Group therapy is particularly useful in helping people learn how to have more effective and intimate relationships with themselves and others.
Learn more about group psychotherapy from material available through the american group psychotherapy association (www.Agpa.Org).

Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Group Therapy

Group therapy can be extremely effective, especially when initially combined with individual therapy by the same therapist.
My model is to see patients first individually and then when trust and rapport are established gradually transition to group therapy. I have found this combination most effective for a number of difficulties. Best.

In brief: Group Therapy

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn
General Practice

In brief: Depends

It depends on the disorder and the patient.
..Best to see a therapist first.

In brief: Depends

..Best to see a therapist first.
Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn
Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn