What should I do if I take too much herceptin (trastuzumab) by mistake?

Dr. Scott Mackinnon
Anesthesiology

In brief: Overdose is rare

Herceptin (trastuzumab) is what is referred to as a monoclonal antibody that is used to treat some types of cancer(breast, stomach).
It is typically administered by IV in a controlled setting so overdose is rare. Although cardiac issues may arise in 2-7% of patients who recieve this, it does not appear to be dose related. An "accidental overdose" has not been shown to be detrimental.

In brief: Overdose is rare

Dr. Scott Mackinnon
Dr. Scott Mackinnon
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Loss of liver energy

Low alkaline phosphatase shows liver is very weak and the minerals are depleted - which is usually due to cadmium and other heavy metal toxicity.
Need liver detox and nutrients to boost liver energy.

In brief: Loss of liver energy

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown