Abdominal and lower back pain, what does that mean?

Most likely not back. More likely due to a problem within the abdominal region such as a gallbladder issue or possible ulcer. An inflamed appendix could also present this way. It could also be renal or kidney related like a stone or infection or even a sign of an aortic aneurysm. Back pain usually does not present this way unless tumor or infection. Get checked.
Too many causes. Honestly there are far too many possible causes to list. Thats what a doctor does when they ask you all the questions so they can figure out the cause. See your doctor to get at the cause. Some causes are simple and some more difficult to figure out. The internet can help with information but not with diagnosis. Good luck.