I have pain in my neck?

Spine Specialist. Neck pain can be due to a number of conditions, from muscle strain, to pain from the joints (facet joints), to pain from the discs, and if it radiates down the arm, can be from nerves. See a spine specialist (physiatrist, orthopaedist).
Vague. Unfortunately your symptom is pretty vague. You need to provide more information like duration, persistent or not, anything that flares it, any thing that relives it and so on and so forth...
See Doctor. First try nsaids like ibuprofen, aleve and you can even add some tylenol (acetaminophen) to help with pain. Ice the area for 20 min at a time and see if these help reduce the pain. If this persists longer than a few days, consider seeing your doctor for stronger medications to help. Typically most people get better within a few weeks of an injury. If not better consider further imaging studies to evaluate.