I'm pregnant and was curious if tylenol (acetaminophen) pm is safe to take?

Yes. As long as you take recommended doses. Both tylenol (acetaminophen) and Benadryl are safe in pregnancy. Those are the ingredients in tylenol (acetaminophen) pm.
No. Tylenol (acetaminophen) pm contains Benadryl which has diphenhydramine. This is a pregnancy category b drug as specified by the fda. It is known to have strong oxytocic effects, ie induce strong uterine contractions. This has been confirmed in various human and animal study models.