What meds can b used for fibromialgia and neropathy, if u can't take nurotin, lyrica, (pregabalin) cymbalta?

Many options. There are multiple other medications that can be helpful in individual cases, including amitryptiline, lamotrigine, and others. A neurologist or rheumatologist can help guide your treatment.
Cannabis. Thirties female w. fibromyalgia and unable to take standard fibromyalgia meds and neurontin (gabapentin) seeks alternative therapies for pain & neuropathy. Many fibromyalgia patients take cannabis both internally (smoked and eaten) & topically. Oil tinctures (jojoba, Shea, olive, & coconut) can be applied via massage after a warm shower or heating pad to open the skin pores. Use under a doctor's direction.