Im 25 5'10 and currently 155 I am not overweight by doctors standards but I am on the road to be if I can turn it around now..Can ADHD meds help lose?

Dr. William Goldie
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Do not use

Use good health habits: good sleep, good exercise, good nutrition.
Do not use drugs. Focus on good health not on numbers.

In brief: Do not use

Dr. William Goldie
Dr. William Goldie
Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: If you have ADHD

Stimulants are known to decrease weight and appetite.
But are used primarily for adhd or narcolepsy. Some researchers have reported benefits to using stimulants for obesity in children. A controversy exists for these uses. Originally, Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) was known as "obitrol, " & used for weight reduction. The decision to use them is between you and your doctor.

In brief: If you have ADHD

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Lisa Saponaro
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Not a good solution

Adhd meds may suppress appetite, but have other side effects.
The best way to maintain a healthy weight is to eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables/day, get regular exercise, eliminate sugary beverages, cut back on saturated fats, and reduce your tv (screen time) to < 2hrs/day (outside of work). Your current height/weight appear to be square in the middle of healthy weight.

In brief: Not a good solution

Dr. Lisa Saponaro
Dr. Lisa Saponaro
Dr. Arnon Rubin